Why Peak Performance Training?
- Today’s business environment consists of constant change, global competition, technology, evolving expectations and challenging workforce demographics (bring in Global Human Capital Trends 2015 report)
- Overload, stress and diminished performance from relentless productivity demands
- Eroded confidence and self-esteem created by rapidly changing skill requirements and job assignments
- Uncertainty about the balance in work and life due to the transformation of work through technology
- Blurred vision, purpose and direction stemming from discontinuous change
- Peak performance is about control of one’s thoughts, emotions and physiological responses, especially under pressure.
- Peak Performance enables you to perform at peak levels in complex, demanding, uncertain and even aversive conditions.
Peak Performance Model
- Neuroscience/cognitive foundations
- Positive thinking
- Goal setting
- Focus and attention control
- Stress management
Under Steve McMillen’s leadership as the Vice President of Leadership Development and Performance Improvement at Hillenbrand Industries they created the first peak performance center for a fortune 500 company. The center focused on educating and developing Hillenbrand Industries leaders in the essential peak performance skills that would enhance individual and organizational performance.
To learn more about Peak Performance in action, click here to download a summary of the Hillenbrand article published in Journal of Organizational Excellence.
Contact us today to learn what Peak Performance training can do for you.
“Steve is an extraordinarily gifted Leadership Development executive who understands the complexity and challenges of large and small organizations and how to help them achieve their business objectives. Steve led the very successful effort to re-engineer the talent base in a $2+ billion enterprise and created and executed a leadership development strategy which drove significant improvements in business performance throughout the organization. Steve is a highly ethical, focused, energetic and committed individual.”
Dave Robertson – Executive Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer, Hillenbrand Industries & Rubbermaid (Retired)