SMC LEADERSHIP, LLC (“COMPANY”)
This Notice was last revised on May 8, 2018. Please check this Notice frequently for any changes or modifications. If there are changes which are material in nature, they will be posted in this Notice in a timely manner.
IMPORTANT: CONSENT AND COMPLIANCE WITH THIS NOTICE IS A CONDITION OF YOUR USE OF OUR SITE(S) OR ANY PORTION(S) THEREOF, OR ANY SERVICES WE PROVIDE, FROM WHEREVER YOU ARE AND USING WHATEVER DEVICE OR MEANS YOU ARE USING.
PLEASE READ THIS NOTICE CAREFULLY AND PRINT IT FOR YOUR RECORD.
By using our website or any technology services provided to you directly or through a third-party vendor (collectively referred to as “Technology”), you acknowledge that you are at least 13 years of age. You agree not to use our Technology in any unlawful manner. Without limitation, you agree not to:
- Collect any information (including, but not limited to, contact information) from our Technology by electronic or other means, or using automated scripts, or through any other means through interacting with the Site or our Services;
- Damage, disable, overburden or impair our Technology;
- Allow any third party to copy, modify, create derivative work from, or attempt to do such with respect to any legal right in or element of the Technology;
- Reselling or making commercial use of contents outside the permitted use; or
- Solicit for information to be used for commercial or unlawful purposes.
Privacy and Data Security
By using our Technology, you agree not to upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available
- any content that we deem to be harmful, threatening, unlawful, defamatory, infringing, abusive, inflammatory, harassing, vulgar, obscene, fraudulent, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or discriminatory in any way, or is otherwise considered objectionable, or
- anything that would constitute as encouraging or providing instruction for criminal activities that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, federal, or international law (including but not limited to Section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act);
- any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitation, promotion, “junk mail,” “spam,” “pyramid schemes,” or any similar solicitation, or
- any material that contains software virus, malware, or any other dangerous or harmful computer code, file, or program, or
- any private or protected information such as address, phone number, email address, Social Security number, and/or credit card number;
- misrepresent yourself, your age, affiliation with any Person or entity, impersonate any Person or entity, or use or attempt to use another Person’s account, or creating a false identity for any reason.
Pursuant to 47 U.S.C. Section 230 (d), as amended, we hereby notify you that parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software or filtering services) are commercially available that may assist you in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors.
We make no representation that products or services available through the Technology are appropriate or available for use in locations other than the United States of America. Those who choose to access the Technology from other locations do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States and/or the country in which you reside.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO LIMIT THE AVAILABILITY OF THE TECHNOLOGY DESCRIBED HEREIN TO ANY PERSON, GEOGRAPHIC AREA OR JURISDICTION, AT ANY TIME AND IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION.
For any questions or concerns, please Contact our Privacy Controller.